[lammps-users] print to hi-level logfile

From: Emile Maras <e1000.3000@...24...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:26:21 +0100

Dear all,

I did not find in the documentation how to print to the hi-level logfile in multi-partition mode.

I have this issue because I am runing several neb relaxations in one lammps script and I would like to print to the hi-level logfile what each neb calculation corresponds to.

Thanks to let me know if this is doable.

Emile