[lammps-users] combining tip4p water with other charged species

From: Boris Efremov <b.efremov2018@...567...>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:07:08 +0300

Dear lammps users,

I want to model a sodium chlodire solution. I would like to use tip4p model of water. However, this model requires a special k space style - pppm/tip4p. How can I combine the tip4p model with other species? Will it add a ghost specie only for the water molecules?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Boris