Re: [lammps-users] potential problem

From: Keshab Bashyal <kbashyal@...3211...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:18:09 -0600

Sorry sir!
I am getting used to lammps. Sometimes I don't feel confident in explaining the problems clearly. I will not repeat such mistakes again. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience.

In the data file, its explained 1 atom types.
The lammps version - lamps 17-Nov 2016 with Intel, openmpi and fftw3.

Thank you.