[lammps-users] Results of time averaging in a variable?

From: Noam Bernstein <noam.bernstein@...4479...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 09:03:36 -0500

Hi - I’d like to run an equilibration NPT, take the average box shape, and then use it to run an NVE, in a single lammps input file.  Is there any way to get the results of the time averaged box shape (e.g. as computed by “fix ave/time”) in a variable, so I can use it in a change box command?  All I’ve been able to get from the documentation and searching the mailing list is how to write it to a file.