Re: [lammps-users] REAXFF Potentilal file

From: Michał Kański <michal.kanski@...2460...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:33:31 +0000

The description of ReaxFF parameters can be found here (pages 15-20):

The ReaxFF parametrizations consist of tens of parameters, which means that there may be several sets of parameters which will model C-C interactions with similar accuracy. You should, however, always validate the energies of reactions and energy barriers of phenomena you want to model, predicted by the potential, with experimental values, because different parametrizations will most likely give different results.