Re: [lammps-users] Pump-probe technique

From: YOHANNA Jacob Baro <jakesbaro@...16...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 07:57:35 +0000 (UTC)

yes, I came across it in a paper where it is being used to model the Interfacial thermal resistance. kindly find the link below.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Qingang_Xiong/publication/308062220_Molecular_dynamics_simulation_of_the_interfacial_thermal_resistance_between_phosphorene_and_silicon_substrate/links/57ded9f108aeea19593b5081.pdf

Jacob Yohanna Baro
Theoretical and Applied Physics,
African University of Science and Technology
KM 10 Galadimawa Airport road, FCT Abuja Nigeria.
Tel: +234-8088975597