[lammps-users] dump independent files with running multiple simulations

From: liyi bai <liyibai2011@...24...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 11:28:26 +0900

Hello,Users

If I run multiple simulations from one input file,here"multiple simulations"means a continue a previous simulation for more timesteps. My partial input as follow.I am wondering how I can save various dump files for each run.Further,is there any more efficient ways to set up multiple run instead of typing 100 "run 100" if I want to run 100 simulations continue a previous simulation.

"partial input"

dump         2  all  custom 2  dump.2ns_4dt id type x y z vx vy vz

dum_modify   2   sort id

run              4000
run              4000
run              4000