Re: [lammps-users] packages

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 07:41:21 -0400

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Monika Choudhary <mc805@...7210...> wrote:
Hi Michal

I was following the steps that you have said to follow.
And now I am stuck with this.

​monika,

nobody will be able to help you properly (without going insane in the process) unless you also study the LAMMPS manual and understand what you are being asked to do (or what is suggested in a tutorial) instead of just blindly ​typing stuff without having any sense what this will do.

thus please find yourself somebody local, that has experience in compiling software from sources with makefiles and have that person explain the steps as described in the LAMMPS manual to you. unless you understand what is meant by "make machine", you will remain stuck.

axel.

Makefile:159: recipe for target 'machine' failed
make: *** [machine] Error 1