Re: [lammps-users] packages

From: Monika Choudhary <mc805@...7210...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 16:20:30 +0530

Hi Michal

I was following the steps that you have said to follow.
And now I am stuck with this.

Makefile:159: recipe for target 'machine' failed
make: *** [machine] Error 1

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 4:00 AM, Michał Kański <michal.kanski@...2460...> wrote:

Please always add LAMMPS mailing list to recipients.

The tutorial you've linked to is outdated. You only need to go to the "src" directory, install (by make yes- commands) packages you require, and type "make machine". If you had overwritten any Makefile files, you should delete the entire LAMMPS directory and unpack it again.

Michal