Re: [lammps-users] packages

From: Michał Kański <michal.kanski@...2460...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:14:06 +0000

"make yes-" only prepares files for compilation. You have to recompile LAMMPS.

More information here: http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_start.html#start-2-2

Michal

On 3 November 2017 08:50:17 CET, Monika Choudhary <mc805@...7210...> wrote:
Hi
Is it possible to install packages after installing LAMMPS.
Actually I have already installed all the packages but when I was using pair_style dpd/ftd it is showing some error like unknown pair style.

so I tried to reinstall it by using following command

make no-USER-DPD
make yes-USER-DPD

and when I am checking the package status using make pacjkage status then it is coming in the list.

I don't know what went wrong.