[lammps-users] Define the liquid and vapour phase in LAMMPS

From: Xinyu You <youxinyu888@...24...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 20:02:24 +0000

Dear All,

Currently, I am trying to simulate the evaporation and condensation of thin liquid films. I want to  achieve the velocity and the force of the droplet. Therefore, I think I have to track the droplet formation (the size of the droplet changes with the time) and define the liquid and vapour phase in LAMMPS. Could anyone tell me how to achive this in LAMMPS?

I would very appreciate if anyone could give me some advice.

Best regards,

Xinyu You