Re: [lammps-users] fix doesn't work with periodic boundary condition

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:23:12 -0400

It looks like this is just applying a two-step integration to a per-atom property? It looks a lot like fix_nve, so maybe it makes sense to inspect that code to see how that code deals with communication. I remember when I wrote a custom integrator I copy-pasted fix_nve and just changed what goes on in initial_integrate and final_integrate, and "it just worked".