[lammps-users] pair/local granular

From: Massimo Pica Ciamarra <picaciam@...24...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 00:39:22 +0800

Dear all,

I have a problem damping the result of compute pair/local in granular simulations (13Apr17)
For instance, to output the distances between the interacting particles, I use following lines:

#### lines added
compute c1 all pair/local dist
dump dump_local all local 1 Distances.dat c_c1
dump_modify dump_local first no
run 1
undump dump_local
uncompute c1

I added these lines at the end of few example files, e.g. "in.min", and the result is as expected.
If, however, I add them at the end of the example file "in.pour", the dump file only contains the standard header lines, as if there were no interacting particles.
The same occurs if a try to output the result of a compute property/local.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks!
Massimo