[lammps-users] fix doesn't work with periodic boundary condition

From: Quang Ha <quang.t.ha.20@...24...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 18:30:05 -0400

Hi all,

I have written my fix to calculate the diffusion of the concentration, linked below if anyone has some time for inspection (would be grateful!)

I am having problem with setting the boundary, instead of being fixed (f), I want it to be periodic instead. It seems like I have some troubles communication for the atoms at the boundary. How should I go around to fix it?

Thanks,
Quang

new fix style mentioned:
https://github.com/quang-ha/lammps/blob/reactive_diffusion/src/USER-SPH/fix_meso_concentration_A.cpp
https://github.com/quang-ha/lammps/blob/reactive_diffusion/src/USER-SPH/fix_meso_concentration_A.h

and input script:
https://github.com/quang-ha/lammps-test-case/blob/master/concentration_diffusion/sph_conc_diffusion_2d.lmp
changing either the x-dimension or the y-dimension from f to p will give wrong simulation result...