Re: [lammps-users] eam pair_style issue

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:27:07 -0400

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Fuentes-Cabrera, Miguel A.
<fuentescabma@...79...> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> i'm having the same problem with eam pair_style that is described in this
> message
>

> http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg69876.html
>

> The reply to this message is this:
>

> http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg69878.html
>

> The reply explains how to solve this issue. The reply also mentions that,
> hopefully, the required modification will be introduced in the next patch
> for LAMMPS.
>

> Has it been introduced? I cannot find a reference to it in the
> lammps-website.

well, are you using a LAMMPS version that is more recent than this discussion?
if your LAMMPS version predates that exchange, then you will
definitely *not* have this fix.
as you can see from the git commit history, the bugfix commit was
created on the same day, and included in the official LAMMPS
distribution since the 23Jun2017 patch.

https://github.com/lammps/lammps/commit/5a23d2d1da7559f904db9e2be82766d8b84ac462

axel.