Re: [lammps-users] How to convert simulation box type

From: Sara Adibi <sara.adibi@...24...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:03:58 -0500

Hi,

I am not sure about what you want to do but you may want to have a look at the following link:
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/change_box.html

Thanks,
Sara

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Khourshaei Shar, Ali <akhoursh@...33....6666...> wrote:

Dear LAMMPS users,

Hi,

Currently I'm working on a simulation and My initial simulation box is triclinic. However, I have to make a cubic one for some mechanical simulation. So, any help on how to make a cubic simulation box fast and easy ?!

Thanks in advance,

Ali