[lammps-users] Mesoscopic simulation of viscoelastic fluid using LAMMPS

From: 苏敬宏 <sujinghong@...7201...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:59:46 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi

    I want to model a system as rigid spherical particles disperse in a dilute solution comprised of the polymers and an underlying Newtonian solvent. Our studies should consider the interaction between the polymer chains and particles at nano-scale, as well as the hydrodynamics of the solvent. Other group has used multiparticle collision dynamics (MPCD) to deal with similiar cases as shown in following snapshot. I wonder whether the lammps package can also model this case using fix srd.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Su