Re: [lammps-users] Running lammps in parallel on windows

From: Imanuel Kristanto <imanuelkristanto@...24...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:52:18 +0900

Dear Rajesh,

Have you tried to use the MPICH (installer link is available in LAMMPS website http://rpm.lammps.org/windows.html) instead of microsoft MPI?
In my case MPICH works well.

For 32-bit mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-ia32.msi
For 64-bit mpich2-1.4.1p1-win-x86-64.msi

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:14 PM, Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...> wrote:
Dear lammps
I am trying to run lammps in parallel on windows and installed microsoft mpi on my pc. BUt when I run the command mpiexec -np 4 lmp_mpi -in input, I get mpich2mpi.dll is missing. Please advise. I am using lammps version LAMMPS 64-bit 1Sep2017-MPI.

Thank you
Rajesh