Re: [lammps-users] Kinetic energy

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 07:43:54 -0600

"getting different KE" is not detailed enough
to allow anyone to answer.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:54 PM, Hossein Geraili <geraili.hsn@...24...> wrote:

Dear all,
Is it correct that I am getting different kinetic energy( ke thermo_style) for the same molecule and setup ( imporrtantly velocity command and temperature) but at different bond, angle and dihedral values?I mean, what else can affect kinetic energy beyond temperature and velocity command?

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list