Re: [lammps-users] Lammps install in stampede2

From: Ray Shan <rshan@...1795...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:42:43 +0000

You need to re-read the documentation: http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_start.html#making-lammps   “foo” stands for your choice of makefile.

Ray

On 10/27/17, 11:40 AM, "sungpar@...4084..." <sungpar@...4084...> wrote:

I saw that I have to type ‘make foo’ in order to re-compile lammps after update package.

I tested that, but didn’t work.

When I type ‘make foo’ in scr directory, error is that “make: *** [foo] Error 1”

보낸 사람: Ray Shan
보낸 날짜: 2017 10 27일 금요일 오후 1:09
받는 사람: sungpar@...4084...
참조: lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net
제목: Re: [lammps-users] Lammps install in stampede2

No, you need to re-compile by “make foo"

Ray