Re: [lammps-users] Error in lammps file run

From: Wes Barnett <w.barnett@...668...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:44:01 -0400

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Sanjay Jagga <sanjay.jagga@...24...> wrote:
Hello Guys,

I have just begun via installing Lammps in my laptop having Ubuntu working. I tried to run in.mp and in.heat file addressed in kappa in examples in Lammps Aug-2017 and getting this error in both.

Cannot open fix ave/chunk file profile.mp ( . ./fix_ave_chunk.cpp:224)

Following is the address of the file I tried to run.
Home/ lammps-11Aug17/examples/KAPPA$ lammps<in.mp

It would be grateful if anyone could help.

Do you have permissions to write to the directory you are in?

--
James "Wes" Barnett
Postdoctoral Research Scientist