[lammps-users] Error in lammps file run

From: Sanjay Jagga <sanjay.jagga@...24...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:07:19 +0530

Hello Guys,

I have just begun via installing Lammps in my laptop having Ubuntu working. I tried to run in.mp and in.heat file addressed in kappa in examples in Lammps Aug-2017 and getting this error in both.

Cannot open fix ave/chunk file profile.mp ( . ./fix_ave_chunk.cpp:224)

Following is the address of the file I tried to run.
Home/ lammps-11Aug17/examples/KAPPA$ lammps<in.mp

It would be grateful if anyone could help.

Regards
Sanjay Kumar Jagga