Re: [lammps-users] Lammps install in stampede2

From: Ray Shan <rshan@...1795...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:32:46 +0000

Did you re-compile after installing the Molecule package, type “make package-update”?

Ray

On 10/27/17, 9:18 AM, "sungpar@...4084..." <sungpar@...4084...> wrote:

Dear,

I am trying to install lammps in stampede (Tacc) using ‘git’.

But, when I simulated the lammps,  error is that

‘ERROR: Unknown atom style (../atom.cpp:498)

Last command: atom_style                 full’

I downloaded the standart package, and updated using ‘make package-update’.

I am thinking that MOLECULE package doesn’t properly work, but don’t know how I can fix this problem.

Any suggetion ?