[lammps-users] Lammps install in stampede2

From: <sungpar@...4084...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:18:01 -0400

Dear,

I am trying to install lammps in stampede (Tacc) using ‘git’.

But, when I simulated the lammps,  error is that

‘ERROR: Unknown atom style (../atom.cpp:498)

Last command: atom_style                 full’

I downloaded the standart package, and updated using ‘make package-update’.

I am thinking that MOLECULE package doesn’t properly work, but don’t know how I can fix this problem.

Any suggetion ?