Re: [lammps-users] Improved performance for setup on large numbers of MPI ranks

From: "Moore, Stan" <stamoor@...3...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:47:59 +0000

Chris,

I tried out your change using 16384 MPI ranks with my original triclinic system and it works great. I'm replicating a ~300 atom perfect crystal up to 0.5 billion atoms, so your enhancement to replicate is really helpful! With the original replicate command, every MPI rank had to loop over half a billion atoms and it took a really long time.

Thanks,

Stan