[lammps-users] IF command documentation

From: Jatin Kashyap <jk435@...6426...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:56:51 -0400

Hello LAMMPS users & Developers,

I’m writing this email about documentation page of “if" command. I think, in the docs it will be more user friendly by explicitly mentioning about putting Boolean _expression_ within quotes. I can see that for commands to be executed later on but for the Boolean _expression_ it’s only given in the examples, not mentioned in the syntax of the commend. Just thought it will be helpful to new users like me.

Thank you.

——
Jatin Kashyap (https://web.njit.edu/~jk435/)
Ph.D. Student
DDLab Group
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
Newark, NJ 07102