[lammps-users] Bi-axial loading in LAMMPS

From: Sushil Kumar <sushilkumar.1489@...24...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:23:37 +0530

Dear all,
I want to study deformation of BCC material by applying bi-axial loading. I tried by applying load along x and y axis by using fix deform command as "fix 4 all deform 1 x erate ${srate1} y erate ${srate1} units box remap x". The plot of sigma_xx vs sigma_yy is coming straight line instead of ellipse. Is the method I am using correct ? If not could you please suggest how to apply bi-axial loading.

  Please find the attached script.

--
Sushil Kumar,
Research Scholar,