Re: [lammps-users] Read_restart changing box parameters

From: Carter Rhea <crhea@...7157...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:04:24 -0400

Dear Axel,
 Thank you for the prompt reply. I agree that it seemed rather odd, but I noted the change in boundaries from the output of LAMMPS following the reading of the restart file. I have fixed it with the following simple command:

​run         0

change_box     all y final -0.5 0.5 boundary f f p
change_box     all x final -5.0 5.0 boundary f f p​

--
Thank you,
 Carter Rhea