Re: [lammps-users] (no subject)

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:33:59 -0400

despite my multiple reminders, you are *still* not using a descriptive subject line.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:40 AM, sanchari bhatt <sanchari789byc@...24...> wrote:
hello users,i am using lammpslammps-30Jul16,i want to calculate rdf for myliquid which is being confined between two graphite sheets,
is compute rdf command will work in my case,below i am attaching the picture of my system
Inline image 1

compute myRDF2 wall rdf 500 2 2 2 14 14 14
fix 4 wall ave/time 1 1000 1000 c_myRDF2 file conf.rdf mode vector

​this is a superfluous question. try it out and you will see.

axel.​

anyhelp appreciated!!