[lammps-users] Adding new attributes to atom_style(?)

From: Quang Ha <quang.t.ha.20@...24...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 23:39:37 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to add new attributes to the existing atom_style meso of the SPH package. Specifically, I want each atom to carry concentration of a specific substance (beside rho, e and cv). What would be the proper way around it? Here are the steps I believe I need to add

1. Add the new properties to atom_vec_meso.h
2. Add compute codes for the new attributes
3. Add new pair_style for the new attributes

Is that all or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Quang