Re: [lammps-users] Peridynamics using lLAMMPS

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:26:21 -0400

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Rushikesh Sanjay Gite am16m021
<am16m021@...7168...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using LAMMPS with peridynamics. My questions are below
>
> 1) Can we use compute stress/atom command for peri style (or Does it valid
> for peri style)

i don't know. but you can do the consistency check explained in the
stress/atom to compute the total stress/pressure and compare.

> 2) For peri_style peri/pmb - how to calculate s00 and alfa constants
> (Literature does not the have information)

please check the PDF files pointed to from here:
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Section_packages.html#peri

they seems fairly complete.

axel.