Re: [lammps-users] Youngs modulus of Al

From: Muhammed Murat Aksoy <aksoy.cu@...24...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:37:36 -0500

Hi John,

You can check out https://youtu.be/TTDXJXJJi18 ICME workshop by Andrew Ferguson. He is covering two examples at the end of the lecture and discuss about young modulus of Al. Also, his notes are availble his personal website as well that is http://ferguson.matse.illinois.edu/page9/index.html

hopefully that helps you.

Best,
Muhammed Murat Aksoy