[lammps-users] Strain in HCP lattice

From: kia krn <kiakrn@...24...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:32:50 +0900

Dear LAMMPS users,
I am trying to study strain (uniaxial,hydrostatic) effects on radiation damage in HCP Zirconium. as we know in Zirconium miller indices are "[hkil]" where "h+k= -i". so how can i apply hydrostatic strain. As for example in lammps we can apply hydrostatic strain by fix deform command.
fix             2 all deform 1 x  erate 0.005 y  erate 0.005 z  erate 0.005 units box remap x
then how would be interpenetrated this Kind of strain command?
Regards,
Kia