[lammps-users] Format of the Data File

From: MASATO KOIZUMI <mkoizumi@...3709...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 01:05:58 -0700

Dear LAMMPS Users,

Hello. This is Masato Koizumi, and I am currently simulating polymer chain deformation using quartic bonds. My input script reads a data file where a portion of the file display the following:

1 atom types
2 bond types

0.0000   158.5000 xlo xhi
0.0000   158.5000 ylo yhi
0.0000   100.0000 zlo zhi

Masses

1 1

Pair Coeffs

1 1 1

Bond Coeffs # quartic

2 1200 -0.55 0.25 1.3 34.6878

However, I am obtaining an error that states: Unexpected end of data file (../read_data.cpp:821)

I would greatly appreciate if someone could provide me with a feedback on the format of my data file. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Masato Koizumi