[lammps-users] General Questions Regarding LAMMPS

From: Omar Khodary <khodary@...7185...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:37:36 +0000

Dear All,

I am writing this email in regards a few simple issues regarding the running of LAMMPS on OS X through home-brew.

I have installed and uninstalled LAMMPS multiple times on my laptop in an attempt to get the commands to work, however whenever I try to input any commands or try to follow along with the manual or a tutorial, I get the "command not found" error. Yet I can run brew test lammps -v, so I know at least some of the commands from LAMMPS must have been downloaded and complied correctly.

I would also like to ask if there are any example scripts written by Dan Bolintineanu, as I am interested in running some granular flow simulations.

Lastly, where would I go to find information on any upcoming seminars or lectures hosted by Sandia for LAMMPS?

Thank you in advance.