Re: [lammps-users] Fix after read_restart

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:22:15 -0400

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Carter Rhea <crhea@...7157...> wrote:
> Hello all,
>  I am applying a fix to a calculation after reading in a previous
> simulation.
>  In the documentation for fix it notes that the fix will be reapplied with
> new parameters once the command is issued.

that applies only to fix styles that do support restarting. only a
limited number do.
for fixes that support restarting, you have to reissue the same fix
command with the same fix id and same settings.
then the fix status will be reloaded and you will see a message in
your output when this is done.

axel.