[lammps-users] Simulation warning

From: "A. M.M" <alaa.murar@...24...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 20:01:45 +0300

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Hello,

I run a simulation for beads-springs polymer(chain) only and I used a pair style lj/cut/coul/debye/omp, and I set the cutoff for debye equal to the length of the chain plus a distance so the net one is 557.6 angstrom ( I used real units ). I used shrink boundary condition for all dimensions, and the nsq style for neighbor build, and a 3.0 for skin.

The simulation run well, but the following warning appeared:

WARNING: Proc sub-domain size < neighbor skin, could lead to lost atoms (../domain.cpp:937)

but no atom was lost. Also, there a few dangerous neighbor builds compared to the total one.

Does this warning dangerous? and how can I avoid it ?

Thank you.