Re: [lammps-users] Ensemble concept

From: mehrdad zamzamian <mehrdad.zamzamian@...24...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:10:24 +0330

Thanks for answering
Then, what is the usefulness in this sort of definition (periodic)?
Best
S.M.Zamzamian

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Oleg Sergeev <seoman@...567...> wrote:
Hi,

no, periodic images are exact copies of the simulation cell.

Oleg

19.10.2017, 13:29, "mehrdad zamzamian" <mehrdad.zamzamian@...24...>:
Hi Dear LAMMPS users and reaserchers,
In connection with ensemble concept, when we define periodic boundary condition "p p p" for our super cell in LAMMPS, does it mean that we define large number of systems that they are same in macrostate and different in microstate?
Best
S.M.Zamzamian
,