Re: [lammps-users] Running LAMMPS from PYTHON via python interface to Lammps

From: Dundar Yilmaz <duy42@...122...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:17:55 -0400

Sorry I forgot to clear previous message.
Thanks a lot Dr. Axel. I tried and it reduced the overhead a lot.
Two more question:
Is there any way to decrease or turn off standart output (i. e. the terminal screen) during these runs? I expect this could add little bit overhead as well.
Lammps manual says no global or per atom quantities stored with fix reax/c/bonds . I would assume extract_fix function of the pylammps will not work this case . Is that right?

Dundar Yilmaz, Ph. D.
Post Doctoral Researcher
Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
138 Research East Building
Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802