[lammps-users] Output lag between output window and log.lammps file

From: Rajesh <creativeidleminds@...24...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:00:16 +0530

Dear lammps users
How can I get exact output in the lammps log file as in the output window? For example, if output windows has the output till say 10000 steps, logfile will have upto 4000-5000 steps.

Is there any way so that when I stop the simulation in between, same output is also printed in log.lammps file?

Thanks
Rajesh