[lammps-users] Read in Angular Momentum in .lj file

From: Carter Rhea <crhea@...7157...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:57:57 -0400

Hello,
 Is it possible to specify the angular momentum in the input file? I see there is a section for the Velocities, but nothing is mentioned regarding the angular momentum.

Also,
I see that if I use a restart file that the data regarding any pair_style commands used in the previous input file will be read in. Does that mean that they are applied? i.e. if I read in a restart file, are the previous potentials automatically applied?
I ask because I want to change the potential each time I read in a restart file.

--
Thank you,
 Carter Rhea