[lammps-users] slab correction in PPPM/disp and Ewald/disp

From: "reza N.Z" <mrn.nz91@...24...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:46:23 +0330

Dear lammps Users

As I concerned by reading the documentation, the slab correction is performed to constrain the Coulombic long-range interaction in one direction (as performed in Yeh and Berkowitz work).
I wonder If the slab-correction removes both Coulombic and Lenard-Jones dispersion interactions in PPPM/disp or Ewald/disp method?
I will appreciate any comments.

Best regards,
Reza