[lammps-users] Regarding Peri style

From: Rushikesh Sanjay Gite am16m021 <am16m021@...7168...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 18:03:01 +0530

Hi,

I have tried LAMMPS example problem for peridynamics.

When I run the script, screen out put has shown Total # number of neighbors and Ave neigh/atoms.

May I know how its calculate or on which basis its calculate the above.

Also, I was going through pair_style peri (Lammps documents). It is mentioned in the document that "These pair styles do not support mixing" .

Does it mean that peri style can not use with other style (Using pair_style hybrid command).

I have attached snapshot for the reference.

With Regards,

Rushikesh Gite
M.Tech Student
Department of Applied Mechanics