Re: [lammps-users] [EXTERNAL] hi about the potential parameters of latte

From: Oleg Sergeev <seoman@...567...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:44:35 +0300

Dear Zhigong,

I believe there are also parameter files for MgO. Don't know if those are of interest to you.

And I also have another question of, I think, general interest to other users. As far as I know, while the LATTE interface is new, LAMMPS can be and in the past was already used with DFTB+ code for running TB simulations. From the user point of view, what are the main advantages of one code over the other?

Regards,
Oleg