Re: [lammps-users] PyLammps crashing

From: Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:46:18 -0700

Yup, this works.
-gideon

On Oct 12, 2017, at 11:57 AM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...> wrote:

Here is the fix.

Please let me know if that also solves it on your machine.

Best,
Richard

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...> wrote:
Ok, I was able to reproduce the issue and have a quick fix for it.

Creating a pull request now...

Richard

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...> wrote:
Yes, I mean tab completion.

See this on pastebin: https://pastebin.com/TmDaiqa0

-gideon

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:44 AM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1250...545...> wrote:

Please define “tab out”. Do you mean starting tab completion on a IPyLammps object?

Richard