Re: [lammps-users] PyLammps crashing

From: Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:57:23 -0400

Here is the fix.

https://github.com/lammps/lammps/pull/689

Please let me know if that also solves it on your machine.

Best,
Richard

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...> wrote:
Ok, I was able to reproduce the issue and have a quick fix for it.

Creating a pull request now...

Richard

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...> wrote:
Yes, I mean tab completion.

See this on pastebin: https://pastebin.com/TmDaiqa0

-gideon

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:44 AM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...> wrote:

Please define “tab out”. Do you mean starting tab completion on a IPyLammps object?

Richard