Re: [lammps-users] User Created Potentials

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:35:46 -0400

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Carter Rhea <crhea@...7157...> wrote:
Hello all,
 I created a potential that calculates the capillary and viscous forces due to an underlying fluid. I added the following line to my header:
PairStyle(bat/soulie,PairSoulie)

However when I call pair_style bat/soulie   .... in my in.myfile file, i get the following error:

​ERROR: Unknown pair style bat/soulie (../force.cpp:246)
Last command: pair_style      bat/soulie 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 testSC.txt testVisc.txt​

​I was sure to run the following command before making the mpi version of lammps:
make yes-USER-BAT

Note: USER-BAT is where I keep the files.

Any suggestions?​

​are the files for your pair style in the src folder?
do you see your custom pair style when you run: ​lmp_mpi -h
​you need to make certain, that you are correctly calling the new executable.

Thank you,
 Carter Rhea
College of Charleston