[lammps-users] User Created Potentials

From: Carter Rhea <crhea@...7157...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:06:32 -0400

Hello all,
 I created a potential that calculates the capillary and viscous forces due to an underlying fluid. I added the following line to my header:

However when I call pair_style bat/soulie   .... in my in.myfile file, i get the following error:

​ERROR: Unknown pair style bat/soulie (../force.cpp:246)
Last command: pair_style      bat/soulie 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 testSC.txt testVisc.txt​

​I was sure to run the following command before making the mpi version of lammps:
make yes-USER-BAT

Note: USER-BAT is where I keep the files.

Any suggestions?​

Thank you,
 Carter Rhea
College of Charleston