Re: [lammps-users] PyLammps crashing

From: Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:44:29 +0000

Please define “tab out”. Do you mean starting tab completion on a IPyLammps object?

Richard

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 09:01 Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...> wrote:
Maybe Richard has an idea (CCd).  Not clear this is a LAMMPS
problem.

Steve

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...> wrote:
I find that if I tab out with IPyLammps within conda ipython (3.6), my ipython crashes.  Is this a known bug, or could there a misconfiguration.
-gideon