Re: [lammps-users] PyLammps crashing

From: Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:29:36 -0700

Yes, I mean tab completion.

See this on pastebin:

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:44 AM, Richard Berger <richard.berger@...1545...> wrote:

Please define “tab out”. Do you mean starting tab completion on a IPyLammps object?

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 09:01 Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...> wrote:
Maybe Richard has an idea (CCd).  Not clear this is a LAMMPS

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Gideon Simpson <gideon.simpson@...24...> wrote:
I find that if I tab out with IPyLammps within conda ipython (3.6), my ipython crashes.  Is this a known bug, or could there a misconfiguration.
engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list

Dr. Richard Berger  richard.berger@...1545...      Office: SERC 701F
Research Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics, College of Science and Technology
Temple University, Philadelphia PA 19122